#SplendidWeekend: 5 Links We Love to Rest and Refuel
After a busy summer, I’m looking forward to some rest and relaxation this fall. The cooler weather gives me an excuse to hunker in and enjoy down time at home. These are just a few suggestions of how to make the most out of the changing seasons.
1. Unwind by learning to unplug with this simple rule.
2. Nothing is better than cozying up with a great book. Check out Amazon’s latest picks.
3. Who doesn’t love a delicious, home-cooked meal? Check out your local farmer’s market and pick up these items for seasonal cooking.
4. With so many television shows starting in the fall, I’m using this app to keep my viewing schedule organized.
5. Summer ending doesn’t need to mean the end of long weekend getaways. I always enjoy laying around and daydreaming about my next trip.
Original photo from Breakfast of Tiffany’s (1961), Paramount Pictures.
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit