#SplendidWeekend: 5 Links for your Best Halloween Yet
I must confess, I’m not much of a Halloween person. I love to celebrate, but I like to do it in my own way… with a not-too-spooky movie, a delicious cocktail, and some homemade pumpkin seeds and candy treats. However, with small children my old ways of celebrating just don’t fly- until after bedtime, that is. Whether you want to take this weekend to be super festivious or if you want to take a more low-key approach, here are some links that will make for a great Halloween.
- If you’re a Halloween introvert (like me), turn that porch light out and watch a movie from this list of The 13 Best Horror Movies on Netflix.
- Maybe you’ve been just too busy or had a change of heart and are ready to get dressed up, here are 50 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes.
- If you want to take more of a fashion approach to Halloween, here are the 11 Best Halloween Makeup Ideas – complete with tutorials.
- Try one of these 13 cocktails that are perfect for Halloween. Cheers!
- Take the test: Out of the 100 Best Halloween Candies, how many have you tried?
image via iModels
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit