5 Ways to Improve Your Relationships
Whether it be a partner, a friend, a client, or family, we could all explore ways to improve our relationships. I’ve found that it’s so easy to become comfortable and stop being curious about the people around us. So, whether a troubled relationship or a amazing one you want to continue building up, here are 5 ways to improve any relationship (including the one with ourselves)…
- We all experience and show love differently. Take this quiz to discover your 5 Love Languages and have those around you take it, too. It’s amazing how a relationship can change when we understand each other better.
- Speaking of quizzes, one of the most insightful tests is Gallup StrengthsFinder. Many times what we perceive as weakness is actually a strength and allows you to look at people in a different light.
- Human connection requires vulnerability and this video on the Power of Vulnerability is incredible insightful and life changing.
- Looking for a quick fix? Here are 10 simple ways to improve your friendships.
- Most importantly, have fun!! This list of 30 fun things to do with your friends is sure to spark an idea to come together in a large group or small and just have a good time!
Photo by Inez & Vinoodh for Vogue US
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit