5 Must-Read Books for Spring & Summer
For some reason, I always seem to read more when Spring and Summer come along. It’s something about being able to read outside in the sun that’s more enjoyable! I am always looking for new suggestions on what to read next so I hope these suggestions inspire you! Here are 5 books that I’m currently reading or plan on reading this Spring and Summer…
1. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso: A book about a successful business woman who inspires you to channel your passion and hard work. Sophia is proof that you can be a huge success without giving up the things you love.
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: This book is a must-read, especially before the movie hits theaters! This psychological thriller will alter the way you look at other people’s lives!
3. Dear Fang, With Love by Rufi Thrope: A book about a daughter and father who take a trip together for the summer after his daughter suffers a psychotic break down. A wonderful story about mental illness and love.
4. The After Party by Anton DiSclafani: A novel about female friendship and how mothers shape our lives.
5. Pretty Happy by Kate Hudson: Finally a book not about losing weight and being perfect, but a book about being Pretty Happy. How to love yourself inside out and how to live an authentic meaningful life.
Featured image photographed by Will Davidson for Vogue Australia March 2016