5 Links to Unwind this Weekend
Summer is easily the busiest time of year. It’s when most of us find the infinite energy to complete projects, check items off our to-do lists, and jam-pack our schedule full of activities with friends and family. We stretch ourselves so thin that it’s sometimes easy to forget how a lack of downtime can seriously burn you out! Here are a few links to help remind you of the importance of relaxation, and to make sure you give yourself a chance to unwind this weekend.
- Pop outside and open up that book you’ve been meaning to start. For laying in the grass, we recommend this organic Cotton Hex Picnic Throw.
- Take a trip to your local farmer’s market and treat yourself to fresh flowers and local produce. This cherry tomatoes and asparagus salad is the perfect excuse to put those in-season veggies to good use.
- Pour a glass of wine and play Al Green’s Greatest Hits on repeat.
- Light a few candles and indulge with a relaxing bubble bath. This Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Milk Bath Soak will make your skin silky smooth all summer long.
- Embrace the change in weather and book a pampering pedicure. I love Essie’s ‘Ladylike’ for an effortlessly neutral shade.
Image from Wit & Delight
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit