monday memento | no. 006
1. Proof that blogging is good for something! My christmas loot that Kevin spotted on this little blog!
2. New Years Eve was beautiful here in Dallas! Who knew we’d get a day outside in the sun?!?
3. Since Kevin & I fell asleep before midnight on NYE, we made up for it with mimosas in the morning…
4. s’mores and wine by the fire & a Homeland marathon (Did you watch?)….
5. and, a bubble bath (with wine, of course)! We really made up for NYE with a day of relaxation & being home drunks.
7. I found this awesome caricature from years ago of Carolina & I!! The Viking & The Mexican. I love it!
8. And, I spent a quick weekend jaunt on the West Coast this past weekend. Perfect place to be in the winter!
Can you believe the first week of the year is over?? Anyone else feel like we’re in a time vortex?
All photos by Beth using instagram!
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp At Home
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit