Pulp Design Studios is a national & award-winning interior design firm based in Dallas, Seattle and Los Angeles. Our brand encompasses projects across the country, licensed collections, a signature line of home goods and a popular design & lifestyle blog.
Join our growing team of creative & professional personalities in our dynamic, stylish, and high-paced environment…
INTERIOR DESIGNER / Dallas, TX
In need of a formally educated Interior Designer who possesses the hustle of hospitality design, but the passion for detail and client satisfaction of residential design.
The Interior Designer will provide project design support on projects from inception to final installation. Integrating our Pulp aesthetic and applying all work into our curated processes is essential. Essentially every project takes on two clients, the actual client and Pulp itself.
- Attending design consultations and project meetings, programming, space planning, job site visits, finish and furnishing selections, design presentations, vendor coordination and pricing, typing specifications, to attending and managing design installations, client relations; we pursue the highest level of completion for every task.
- Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works autonomously as part of our team, blends seamlessly into the Pulp culture and realizes that at Pulp, there is no task too big or too small for someone to roll up their sleeves and help out.
- The selected candidate will complete project related errands, as well as general office tasks and errands when needed to ensure a smooth flow of delivery. Additionally, the Interior Designer may be asked to undertake Intern management from time to time.
- Reflecting the Pulp attitude and service, our Interior Designer will act as a liaison between Principals and Senior staff, vendors, clients, and consultants.
- Clear, efficient communication is essential in this role as the team manages multiple projects across the country simultaneously while achieving our highest Pulp Design standards.
- Proven experience in successful client communication and customer service that reflect the corporate brand and values is a cornerstone of every role at Pulp. As are multi-project design abilities managing various projects in various phases at once while meeting all internal and client deadlines.
- We are passionate about all things design, so being ready and open to special projects involved in client & customer management is the kind of adaptability we are searching for in our next Interior Designer.
- Our business requires more than great design to be successful, so additional responsibilities may include product design, website, marketing, and social media related tasks.
- Degree in Interior Design with 3-5 years work experience
- Experienced with on-site construction projects and general contractor coordination.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and client interaction experience
- AutoCAD experience is a must. Studio Webware experience is a plus.
- Quickly learn new processes, procedures, and user interfaces
- Previous professional office experience, especially in a start-up culture, is a plus.
- Must have a working vehicle for office & client-related errands
- Proficient Mac/Apple based user knowledge
Interested in joining our team? Email resume to “info [at] pulpdesignstudios [dot] com” with the title: “Position Application: Interior Designer – Dallas, TX”