5 Links For Fighting a Cold
It seems like it’s that time of year where everyone is trying to fight off that pesky reoccurring cold. Both our Seattle and Dallas office’s have been fighting off colds for weeks now. We are slammed with work (which is never a bad thing) and being out sick is not an option! Follow these 5 links to help fight off that cold that doesn’t seem to want to go away…
- What you ingest is always the most important. Your body needs good vitamins and energy to tackle your cold. Here are 10 foods to Eat to Avoid a Winter Cold.
- The perfect balance for staying comfortable yet stylish: Comfy and Casual Street Style.
- Healthy green smoothies are a satisfying and nutritious breakfast while fighting a cold. Here’s a Cold Buster Green Smoothie recipe that I’ve always loved.
- Too sick to make it to work? Here are 10 Tips for Surviving Sick Days at Home.
- When chaos seems to hit, we tend to lose ourselves. But maintaining that balance is so important for our daily lives and health. I love these Healthy Habits for Creating Balance by Anne Sage as a go by to help remind me where my body and mind need to be.
Featured Image by Oracle Fox
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp At Home
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO
GET AN INSIDER LOOK IN YOUR INBOX