The Complete Guide to Palm Springs Modernism Week
Oh Palm Springs… we always come back from design trips to Palm Springs full of inspiration for our interior design clients. Maybe it’s the sun or the endless amounts of agave, whatever the reason we are back in our studios channeling a weekend full of nonstop design adventures for our clients.
Palm Springs is one of our favorite destinations for both personal travel and design trips. After a great weekend exploring with DXV, we pulled together the Pulp guide to Palm Springs during Modernism Week. You’ll want to mark your calendars for next year…
The Pulp Guide to Palm Springs + Modernism Week
- La Serena Villas: All of your Palm Springs dreams come true in one pretty hotel.
- The Rowan: Can you say design feels? The place to be if you’re looking for high-style.
- L’Horizon Hotel: Perfect for a weekend of relaxation, sophistication and countless hours by the pool.
Endless Palm Springs vibes at our favorite hotels…
- Azúcar: Part of La Serena Villas, Azúcar was one of our favorite new finds this trip. Delicious food and very Pulp approved interiors!
- Mr. Lyons Steakhouse: The design and food are just as good as each other. A must-try dinner spot!
- 4 Saints: You had us at rooftop bar! The perfect spot for an evening of fine dining with friends.
Seriously, we couldn’t get enough of Azúcar… We loved the ode to maximalism, global-inspired tile and Frida of course!
- Grace Home Furnishings: We made sure to check out the Grace showroom to scout out furnishings for our current projects!
- Christopher Anthony: No Pulp trip is complete without an art-related outing. This spot is a must-visit if you’re looking for sculptures that are to die for!
- Bon Vivant: Unique, vintage finds galore! Perfect for finding interesting pieces to add to a curated collection.
- Take in the show houses: Exploring the show houses is a paramount part of Modernism Week and an opportunity that is not to be missed!
- Swoon over the doors of Palm Springs: A door tour is a quintessential Palm Springs experience. The bandwagon everyone should be hopping on…
- Don’t miss CAMP: Take advantage of everything going on at CAMP, from educational panels to the fun stuff, like cocktail classes!
Show house moments giving us the fix of Palm Springs we needed…
Now that we got a much needed dose of sunshine and desert escape, we are back to our studios getting down to work to make design magic happen for our clients. Until next time, Palm Springs!
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp At Home
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO
GET AN INSIDER LOOK IN YOUR INBOX